We look forward to seeing you this Saturday, November 5th at the mandatory NYU Washington, DC, Pre-Departure Orientation! As a reminder, this session will be held in Grand Hall, Global Center for Academic and Spiritual Life, 5th Floor (entrance at 238 Thompson Street) at 9am. Please be prepared to stay for the entire duration of the orientation.
The Orientation will discuss various aspects related to culture and identity, as well as cover your responsibilities and study away resources. You will hear from me as well as students who have previously studied away in Washington, DC.
Here are some items to note ahead of the session:
- Be on time! In fact, please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early. There is a lot to cover, and we will get started right at 9am.
- Bring your NYU ID to swipe in.
- Bring a pen/pencil with you (there will be a worksheet to complete).
- Coffee and light snacks will be provided, but take care of yourself: eat ahead of the session if you normally would during this time.
- Come with excitement, ready to learn, and an open mind!