- How do I pay my reservation fee?
Instructions on how to pay your confirmation fee can be found in your admissions email. Here’s a recap!
Accept or Decline Our Offer Online:
- Log on to your NYUHome account.
- Select the “Academics” Tab > Select the “Albert” login link >
- Click on the “Applicants” link > Select the “Application Status” link under the “Admissions” heading >
- Click the “Admission Offer” button at the top of the page > Click the “Accept/Decline” link to accept or decline the Admission offer >
- Click either the “Accept Offer” or “Decline Offer” button > Follow the prompts until you confirm your final decision.
Note: If you accept our offer, please be prepared to pay the required non-refundable tuition deposit by e-check. After you make your final decision, the “Admission Offer” button will no longer be available to you.
Please note that program space is limited. If the program reaches capacity before we receive your deposit, you will be placed on a deposit waitlist. Deposits are strongly encouraged by October 24th.
- What scholarships and financial aid are available to me?
For information about Scholarships & Financial Aid, both those available through our office and externally, please visit the Financial Aid & Scholarships page of our web site.
- When will I receive my bill and how can I pay?
You can expect to receive your e-bill (emailed to your NYU email ONLY) in late-November. It will be due in full in early January. For payment methods and more about your bill, please visit nyu.edu/bursar.