Global Programs offers students a number of opportunities to get to know each other before they study away. There is also a required, in-depth pre-departure orientation that will prepare you for your semester in Washington, DC. In addition, we host a series of student-led conversations exploring student experiences across the global sites. Join us!
- Spring 2017 Welcome Mixer – Fri, Oct 14th at 12:30pm
- MANDATORY Pre-Departure Orientation – Sat, Nov 5th at 9am
- Students of Color Panel Conversation – Thurs, Nov 17th, 6-7:30pm
- Religion & Spiritual Life Abroad – Tues, Nov 15, 6-7:30pm
- Gender & Dating Abroad – Week of Nov 14th
- Beyond the Selfie – Wed, Dec 7th, 1-3pm